Latest topics
» BPL 2024 Squad
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» PSL 7 to have auction instead of drafting: Reports
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am by Cricket_Mad

» Pak to tour BD for 3 T20Is, 2 Tests
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 8:00 am by Cricket_Mad

» Malinga retires from T20Is to end playing career
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am by Cricket_Mad

» জাতীয় দলে বাংলাদেশের কোচ চান মাশরাফি
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm by Cricket_Mad

» Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm by Cricket_Mad

» The BCB plans to host the BPL in January
Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:40 pm by Cricket_Mad

Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business

Go down

Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business Empty Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business

Post by Cricket_Mad Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:42 pm

Shakib Al Hasan has started gold business SAH

Shakib Al Hasan, one of the best cricketers of the country, and the best all-rounder in the world, has started gold business, along with playing cricket, as he also advertised this in the newspapers.

In an advertisement published on Monday (August 23), Shakib Al Hasan said, "Dear countrymen, with the government's approval, I have started an organization called “Burak Commodities Exchange Co.” as an authorized dealer of Bangladesh Bank for importing and selling gold bars and gold ornaments in the country."

Shakib Al Hassan mentions in the advertisement that, “For your personal needs or for your business needs, through my organization, you can legally import pure gold from any part of the world, including the Middle East, or buy imported gold.” The notice reads.

Shakib Al Hasan also said that import of gold is halal. Investing in gold is also halal. Interest rates on banking investments in the country are periodically going down, so he wants the customers to feel free to invest in gold as a halal and safe alternative. Earlier, Shakib Al Hasan took a license to import gold.

It is learned that Burak Commodities Exchange Co. got permission from Bangladesh Bank on November 28, 2019. The company has already started business with offices in Dhaka, Rangpur and Comilla. They have also started importing gold bars and gold ornaments from abroad.

According to sources, Shakib has previously entered the corporate world through various investments and businesses.

Shakib Al Hasan started as a businessman through investment in restaurant business. He then quickly expanded his business environment, as he has investments in various sectors of the country including stock market, power plants, cosmetics, travel agencies, hotels, event management, and crab farms. Outside the country, Shakib Al Hasan has invested large sums in various countries including the United States of America, and Saudi Arabia.

written by dailycricket.com.bd
Cricket_Mad
Cricket_Mad
Admin

https://sportsnogor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down